cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Removing Thing from Network then use IsInNetwork() on this removed Thing, return true.

LL_9777686
4-Participant

Removing Thing from Network then use IsInNetwork() on this removed Thing, return true.

Hi,

I tried to remove a Thing from Network using code below.

Networks["NetworkTest"].RemoveFromNetwork({
    name: toolName /* STRING */
});

Then I used IsInNetwork() on this removed Thing, however it returns true.

var result = Networks["NetworkTest"].IsInNetwork({ 
              name: toolName
             });

I took a look under the Network Hierarchy tab. Apparently this Thing no longer exists in Network. Not know how to solve this issue. Hope anyone can help. Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
knagata
14-Alexandrite
(To:LL_9777686)

Hi @LL_9777686,

I can reproduce the issue in Thingworx 9.1.0. This is a known issue already reported to R&D and it is expected to be corrected in
Thingworx 8.5.14, 9.0.7 and 9.0.2.
For now, the Network may be manually restarted and saved or ThingWorx Platform restarted for the change to take effect.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
knagata
14-Alexandrite
(To:LL_9777686)

Hi @LL_9777686,

I can reproduce the issue in Thingworx 9.1.0. This is a known issue already reported to R&D and it is expected to be corrected in
Thingworx 8.5.14, 9.0.7 and 9.0.2.
For now, the Network may be manually restarted and saved or ThingWorx Platform restarted for the change to take effect.

tdixit
13-Aquamarine
(To:knagata)

Hello @LL_9777686 

If the previous response helped you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

Top Tags