cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Repeater widget loads row by row and its very slow in loading

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

Repeater widget loads row by row and its very slow in loading

Hello,

I have a scenario where i need to load a label, textbox widget, listwidget.

Based on the selected row change of the list widget i need to make visible and invisible text control.

So the infotable returns around 36 rows.

I have a mashup with all the above controls present and on the load event of the mashup i have called service to load the list widget and also the mashup parameters are assigned to the respective controls.

Now this mashup i am using in the repeater widget where the infotable returned from the service i have bound to data of repeater. Made the item load behavior to Load All.

When i load the mashup as popup where the repeater widget is available , i see that the data loading is very very slow.

It took me almost 1min to load 36 rows.

Am i missing something.?

Thanks

Sunay 

2 REPLIES 2
ayamada
6-Contributor
(To:sbt)

What browser are you using?

If you are using Internet Explorer or Edge,  I recommend you to check the mashup with Chrome or Firefox.

When a repeater widget needs to handle many rows with many controls, IE / Edge takes longer time to render rows compared to Chrome / Firefox.

If you are using Chrome / Firefox and seeing this issue, please ignore my reply.

Regards,

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:ayamada)

I am using chrome.

Top Tags