cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Replacement of deprecated things in Thingworx 9.0

VK_9460892
7-Bedrock

Replacement of deprecated things in Thingworx 9.0

Hello Developers,

I am new to thingworx 9.0 and trying to build an asset monitoring dashboard in Thingworx app on thingworx 9.0. I am trying to fetch list of assets as mentioned in one of the PTC provided exercises (Manufacturing App) by running service 'GetFilteredAssetList' in thing PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListServiceController.

Since i am trying to get similar result in Thingworx 9.0 by running service 'GetFilteredAssetCollection' in PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListServiceController, it is not returning any data.

Can anyone please help me in getting replacement of this thing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:VK_9460892)

The error message you received indicates there is no network for the Context given. The network links the context to the equipment structure. Please check if the context was set up properly.

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx/apps/r9.0/en/#page/thingworx_apps%2FCustomizing_the_Apps%2Fmanaging_contexts.html%23wwID0ENYHQ

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rocko
17-Peridot

The error message you received indicates there is no network for the Context given. The network links the context to the equipment structure. Please check if the context was set up properly.

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx/apps/r9.0/en/#page/thingworx_apps%2FCustomizing_the_Apps%2Fmanaging_contexts.html%23wwID0ENYHQ

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @VK_9460892.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags