cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Reset Drop Down in Thingworx 9

Saranya_S
11-Garnet

Reset Drop Down in Thingworx 9

Hi,

How to reset ThingWorx 9.0 drop down in button click.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @pshashipreetham , @Saranya_S , @SP_9715784 

Please check below article and see if it helps

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS337514

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Saranya_S ,

There currently is no out-of-the-box functionality to reset the selected value of DropDown widget. There is an existing enhancement request on that matter. Please refer to the following article : Reset dropdown widget on click of a button in ThingWorx.

Thanks !

Hi @c_lowy

The Solution Provided by you doesn't at all work, that's indirect way of resetting the widget which only works one time, Kindly provide some other way to reset, kindly provide in brief. 

Thanks !!

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:SP_9715784)

Hi @SP_9715784.

The article referenced by @c_lowy was written several releases ago when the request was first submitted and has been in our backlog.  The good news is the enhancement is actually being included in an upcoming release later this year.

If the workaround does not work, it may be due to the version of ThingWorx you are running--the behavior may have changed since the article was written.  At this point, I'm not sure there is another option short of waiting for the release containing the enhancement.

What version of ThingWorx are you running?

Regards.

--Sharon

hi @slangley , 

I am using thingworx 8...

Hi @slangley

Even I have the same issue, want to reset the dropdown, when I click on the button. Any solutions ?

Thanks & Regards, 
Shashi Preetham

Shashi Preetham

Hi @pshashipreetham , @Saranya_S , @SP_9715784 

Please check below article and see if it helps

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS337514

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

Top Tags