cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Responsive Mashups - Multi layered using Z-Index with multiple widgets

Sathishkumar_C
17-Peridot

Responsive Mashups - Multi layered using Z-Index with multiple widgets

We are having a mashup with Image and shape. Please refer below,

Sathishkumar_C_0-1677848643050.jpeg

Here Green and Red are shape widgets placed on top of Image widget. The mashup tree as follows,

Sathishkumar_C_1-1677848877878.png

Here is my question,

As we know field set is kind of panel so that is static. But, we are in need to make responsive mashup with image and shape widgets. Is that possible? any workaround there?

I referred following posts/articles, it seems not possible to do.

Please suggest any idea or workaround.

5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

The only option I'm aware of is use the 3rd-party SVG widget (https://github.com/ptc-iot-sharing/SvgViewerWidgetTWX) which allows manipulating SVG content in runtime. In this case you'd have your shapes embedded in the image, and will be manipulating their color via "data" infotable associated with it.

Note that this widget is not supported by PTC and was last updated a few years ago, so if anything goes wrong you're on your own.

/ Constantine

Thanks for the information @Constantine 

I tried to import into Thingworx 9.3.7 and it's successfully imported. But, not able to view the SVG Viewer Widget in Mashup. 

Sathishkumar_C_0-1678776801913.png

Hello @Sathishkumar_C

You can use the SVG Viewer Widget  using this link. https://github.com/ptc-iot-sharing/SvgViewerWidgetTWX. Please make a note that it's not officially supported by PTC so if something goes wrong we may be limited on how much we can help. 

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Surbhi Patel 

Are you sure you reloaded the page after importing the extension? I tried on 9.3.1 and it works:

Constantine_0-1678872507515.png

I'm using the latest minified version from GitHub > Releases page.

Somehow, restarted the Thingworx instance and able to see now. Let check with actual usecase. Thanks.

Top Tags