cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Responsive font to value display

einsfele
13-Aquamarine

Responsive font to value display

Hi all,

I am working with two monitors. One monitor is 1920 x 1080 and the other is 1366 x 768.

I have created a mashup type responsive and that mashup I am using widget called value display (to show some informations).

I was able to realized that the value display is responsive widget but the font that is into the value is not.

Followed below the images that can help to undertand the problem:

1920 x 1080.JPG1366 x 768.JPG

1920 x 1080                                                                   1366 x 768

My question is: There is any way to do the value display's font be responsive too?

Regards,

Leonardo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @einsfele.

Per the internal case, this issue was resolved in ThingWorx 8.5.5.  Can you confirm that you are no longer seeing the issue?

If the issue is resolved, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:einsfele)

Hi @einsfele.

From your images, are Uptime and Downtime just labels?  Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  The latest releases have some beta widgets that may scale better.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @einsfele.

I am just following up to see if you found a solution.  If so, please feel free to post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

If you are still having an issue, please provide answers to my previous questions so we can try to find a solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

einsfele
13-Aquamarine

Hi @slangley 

I was not able to find a resolution to it yet.

May be I would have to create a new widget to it.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @einsfele.

From your images, please advise if Uptime and Downtime are just labels?  Which version of ThingWorx are you running?

Regards.

--Sharon

einsfele
13-Aquamarine

Uptime e Downtime are value displays.

I am using ThingWorx Foundation 8.4

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @einsfele.

We have an internal case opened on this issue.  Once we have some information to share, we will post it here.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @einsfele.

Per the internal case, this issue was resolved in ThingWorx 8.5.5.  Can you confirm that you are no longer seeing the issue?

If the issue is resolved, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @einsfele.

I have marked the Accepted Solution based on the outcome of the case.  If you disagree with the solution I marked, please let me know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags