cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Responsiveness in ThingWorx 9.0

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Responsiveness in ThingWorx 9.0

Hi,

In TW 9.0, are the screens responsive by default? As we noticed that the layouts and panel widgets are removed, it is very difficult to use the containers alone and space the widgets as we require. How can we make the mashups responsive in TW 9.0?

Thanks & Regards,

Shalini V.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @svisveswaraiya 

Not sure if I understood right, but in 9.0, once in Mashup Design mode if you select the Layout tab (next to Widget), then Positioning can be switched from Responsive to Static which allows to move widget by drag and drop as the panel allowed in previous version.

Note that the Legacy Panel is still present in Widget under Legacy category though I would not advise to use it much since it is going to be obsolete at some point

hope this helps

Christophe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @svisveswaraiya 

Not sure if I understood right, but in 9.0, once in Mashup Design mode if you select the Layout tab (next to Widget), then Positioning can be switched from Responsive to Static which allows to move widget by drag and drop as the panel allowed in previous version.

Note that the Legacy Panel is still present in Widget under Legacy category though I would not advise to use it much since it is going to be obsolete at some point

hope this helps

Christophe

Hi @svisveswaraiya

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags