cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Restore Data after disconnection between Kepware and Thingworx

Sofikour
4-Participant

Restore Data after disconnection between Kepware and Thingworx

Hello I am new in Thingworx. Following the instructions I have established a successful connection between Kepware and Thingworx. Also I created a mashup with a grid that loads the tag values from Kepware.

if I check at kepware  -> project properties -> Thingworx tab -> Enable Logging  I get the following error:

7/30/2018 10:29:41 AM Debug Thingworx Diagnostics [WARN] 2018-07-30 08:29:41,317 subscribedPropsMgr_Initialize: subscribed property values will not persist to disk while offline because the offline message directory was not set or the offline message store was disabled.

I intentionally stopped the connection between Kepware and Thingworx to check what would happen in order of a connection failure. The values during this disconnection did not load when the connection re-established. I suppose it has to do with the above WARN message.

So I would like to ask the following:

1.Is there any way to enable/set the offline message directory? 

2.Is there any way to store the values from Kepware and in case of a connection failure with Thingworx after the re-connection to load the lost values?

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,

Sofia Koursiouni

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags