cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Runtime Mashups 404 Page not found error.

nkhoja
6-Contributor

Runtime Mashups 404 Page not found error.

Everything on the platform was working fine and all of a sudden the platform crashed and I had to restart apache, Now I can log back into Thingworx 8.5 but I am not able to load any mashups Not even the Factory Console. I am trying  to chase a deadline and really need to get this working as quickly as possible. I am attaching the log file, Everything happened between 2:30 and 3 pm on July 8th 2020

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nkhoja
6-Contributor
(To:PaiChung)

Hello @PaiChung 

Thank you for the response, I had to delete the Thingworx Folder from the tomcat Webapps Directory and restart tomcat. This generated a new index.html file and cleared the UI registration file. What I cannot understand is why did this happen? I left for lunch and I came back in 30 mins to this problem. I even checked the storage space everything was fine. 

Thanks

Regards

Nadir Khoja 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:nkhoja)

It looks like your application has a lot of throughput that i can't handle maybe your servers ran out of space?

I would recommend you revisit your design because pre-restart log seems to indicate that the system is completely overloaded.

after the restart, there does seem to be an issue with the license as well although it didn't go into shutdown perhaps it is limiting things

nkhoja
6-Contributor
(To:PaiChung)

Hello @PaiChung 

Thank you for the response, I had to delete the Thingworx Folder from the tomcat Webapps Directory and restart tomcat. This generated a new index.html file and cleared the UI registration file. What I cannot understand is why did this happen? I left for lunch and I came back in 30 mins to this problem. I even checked the storage space everything was fine. 

Thanks

Regards

Nadir Khoja 

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:nkhoja)

Glad it came back up.

As I mentioned I would check and see if you have certain events running that are overrunning your system.

Top Tags