cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Scrollbar - When I use FieldSet

einsfele
13-Aquamarine

Scrollbar - When I use FieldSet

Hi all,

I am working with mashup responsive (advanced) and I wanna add a FieldSet in this mashup.

But always when I added this FieldSet it stay with Scrollbar. I already try every configuration of widget but I could not do this.

FieldSet.JPG

Regards,

Leonardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:einsfele)

Hi @einsfele.

Have you checked out this information from the ThingWorx Help Center?  Note there is a video that may provide some ideas.

If you still have questions, please provide the version of ThingWorx and your mashup, so we can test it here.  Also, have you tested it in different browsers to see if the behavior is the same?

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:einsfele)

Hi @einsfele.

Have you checked out this information from the ThingWorx Help Center?  Note there is a video that may provide some ideas.

If you still have questions, please provide the version of ThingWorx and your mashup, so we can test it here.  Also, have you tested it in different browsers to see if the behavior is the same?

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @einsfele.

If the previous response allowed you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

einsfele
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Thank you for answer @slangley 

Top Tags