cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Search Issue because of pagination

alenaromi
11-Garnet

Search Issue because of pagination

Hi,
I have 3 tabs in a page to display all devices,disconnected and favorite devices.In each tab I have a grid and below each tab I have a paging widget.I am using a text field widget as a common search bar on top of all the tabs.Now in the all devices tab I have a grid which has 6 pages.I use a service to populate the grid which also takes a search query from the text field and its all data is bound to the paging service.When I execute search for my grid in page 1 it works perfectly fine but when I shift to page 2 of my grid and do the same search it shows me a blank screen.My search only works in the first page and when i try from page 2,3,4 etc it does not work.Is there any solution to this?Here pagination is called by the previous service and then setting all the parameters, also here the prev service's all data is sent to pagination.Here pagination is called by the previous service and then setting all the parameters, also here the prev service's all data is sent to pagination.This is the services bound to the grid and the search queries given to the services,gird's filter and how it is bound to pagination.This is the services bound to the grid and the search queries given to the services,gird's filter and how it is bound to pagination.This is the bindings given to the search box.This is the bindings given to the search box. 

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags