cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Selected Analytics Gateway is not connected.

drichter
14-Alexandrite

Selected Analytics Gateway is not connected.

Hi,

I work on a local instance of ThingWorx 8.1.1 with the Standalone Version of Analytics. On 20th december both are connected (the last time). After the 20th the maschine where the instance are running has been shutdown. Now after chrismas holidays I start up the maschine (with ThingWorx and Analytics) but the Analtics Gateway is not connected.

a71f66c9-589c-479a-aa64-855c01911728.png

Where can I find a clue whats going wrong or how can i fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi David,

Have you checked the Application Key for the Analytics Services? Since TWX 8.1 the default expiration date for Application keys has changed:

Security for application keys has been enhanced. The default expiration date has been changed to 24 hours if it is not explicitly set. For more information, see Application Keys.

From the Release Notes

You can manually change the expiration date to somewhere in the future, and the Services (restart them) should connect.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi David,

Have you checked the Application Key for the Analytics Services? Since TWX 8.1 the default expiration date for Application keys has changed:

Security for application keys has been enhanced. The default expiration date has been changed to 24 hours if it is not explicitly set. For more information, see Application Keys.

From the Release Notes

You can manually change the expiration date to somewhere in the future, and the Services (restart them) should connect.

drichter
14-Alexandrite
(To:Chrischhan)

Thanks! The expiration date is now changed to a upcoming date and it works.

It would be great if ThingWorx show a better error message.

Top Tags