cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Send Payload to MQTT Broker

MS_FLiX_HSD
7-Bedrock

Send Payload to MQTT Broker

Hey Guys! 

I currently try to send payloads to my MQTT Broker. The MQTT-Broker is under a public IP. My target is to hit a button in Vuforia Studio which then sends a payload through Thingworx to my MQTT-Broker. The Broker is already connected to Thingworx & I am able to receive data in Thingworx and picture that data in Vuforia Studio. At the moment I don't know how to send payloads so it would be great if someone could help me getting one more step towards my goal.

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MS_FLiX_HSD)

Hi @MS_FLiX_HSD.

Have you tested sending directly from ThingWorx?  Without knowing Vuforia, I assume that once you get that working, it would be simple to link the service to a button in Vuforia.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey Guys! 

I am still struggling with the problem. Can anyone help me with the code/settings in Thingworxs in order to send payloads?

Yours faithfully,

Marius 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MS_FLiX_HSD)

Hi @MS_FLiX_HSD.

Have you tested sending directly from ThingWorx?  Without knowing Vuforia, I assume that once you get that working, it would be simple to link the service to a button in Vuforia.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags