cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Send Payload to MQTT Broker

MS_FLiX_HSD
7-Bedrock

Send Payload to MQTT Broker

Hey Guys! 

I currently try to send payloads to my MQTT Broker. The MQTT-Broker is under a public IP. My target is to hit a button in Vuforia Studio which then sends a payload through Thingworx to my MQTT-Broker. The Broker is already connected to Thingworx & I am able to receive data in Thingworx and picture that data in Vuforia Studio. At the moment I don't know how to send payloads so it would be great if someone could help me getting one more step towards my goal.

Thank you in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MS_FLiX_HSD)

Hi @MS_FLiX_HSD.

Have you tested sending directly from ThingWorx?  Without knowing Vuforia, I assume that once you get that working, it would be simple to link the service to a button in Vuforia.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey Guys! 

I am still struggling with the problem. Can anyone help me with the code/settings in Thingworxs in order to send payloads?

Yours faithfully,

Marius 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MS_FLiX_HSD)

Hi @MS_FLiX_HSD.

Have you tested sending directly from ThingWorx?  Without knowing Vuforia, I assume that once you get that working, it would be simple to link the service to a button in Vuforia.

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags