cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Session clear after Logout of ThingWorx runtime

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot

Session clear after Logout of ThingWorx runtime

Hi Folks,

Is there any way to clear/close the session once the user logs out of the Application?

Issue: After hitting logout,it gets directed to Form Login but if the User hits BACK button of browser (chrome), it will take the user to last visited Mashup screen without login credentials.

Kindly drop your comments if came across similar issue and resolution without using custom extension.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:TanmeyTWX)

There is one logout widget that comes up with Manufacturing Apps extension ,it clear the cache along with redirection .Can you use it and test .

I tested it and it is working fine for me but I got mixed reviews for this widget ,like in a few cases it works for 2-3 times then it does not .So better use in and test it properly without implementing into Prod .

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mnarang
17-Peridot

There is one logout widget that comes up with Manufacturing Apps extension ,it clear the cache along with redirection .Can you use it and test .

I tested it and it is working fine for me but I got mixed reviews for this widget ,like in a few cases it works for 2-3 times then it does not .So better use in and test it properly without implementing into Prod .

TanmeyTWX
17-Peridot
(To:mnarang)

Hi Narang,

Appreciate your instant help.

I will try this widget and let you know if successful.

Thanks!

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @TanmeyTWX.

If the response provided by @mnarang answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags