cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Show Things in Tree Widget and display their Home Mashup

drieder
15-Moonstone

Show Things in Tree Widget and display their Home Mashup

Hello everyone,

I would like to have one Mashup Page which contains a Tree Widget. The Tree Widget contains my Things of interest in some hierachical order. I would like to show the Home Mashup of Each Thing in a contained Mashup widget when clicked on the Thing in the Tree.

What is the way to go to achieve this?

Means: What exactly does the main Infotable contain?

Best Regards,

Dominik

4 REPLIES 4

Hi, 

Since you want a Tree list of Things of interests, so you need to create you own list in the Datatable.

The Datashape should contain: 1. Thing Name 2. Parent ID 3. own ID 4. HomeMashup

you need to manually fill in the value for first 3 columns, and for column 4 you can use

var HomeMashup = me.GetHomeMashup();    in the addDatatableEntry service.

drieder
15-Moonstone
(To:zyuan1)

hello @zyuan1 ,

thank you for your reply. 

Can you also tell how I could display the avatars of each thing in the tree?

Also I would like to have none-Thing Nodes in the Tree which simply represent Groups of Things. Should I just write an entry in the data table and leave the home mashup blank?

var Avatar = me.GetAvatar();

For non-Thing nodes, yes you can, and don't include them in your customized service which automatically add the Home mashup, use the system service addDatatableEntry directly

drieder
15-Moonstone
(To:zyuan1)

Alright,

but I dont see a field in the tree widget where I could bind the avatar property

Top Tags