cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Show relationship between Mashup and Thing services

tallrain
10-Marble

Show relationship between Mashup and Thing services

Hi! I'm wondering if there're some ways to show relationship between Mashup and Thing services? Typically, a Mashup will bind some Thing Services and internal Expressions/Validations, the relationship is quite complicated and working in different level. So I'm wondering if there're some ways to show relationship, or extract data from .xml source code and show it in diagram? It will be very very helpful to design review and documentation. Thank you very much!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:tallrain)

Something must exist since you can see the connections window in the mashup builder. Try doing an inspect to see what is uses.

In a security scripter I created, i pull services from a mashup to apply security automatically (See the Tips section) so that basically reads the stored JSON figured out a mashup name and then the Things and Services mapped to it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Something must exist since you can see the connections window in the mashup builder. Try doing an inspect to see what is uses.

In a security scripter I created, i pull services from a mashup to apply security automatically (See the Tips section) so that basically reads the stored JSON figured out a mashup name and then the Things and Services mapped to it.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @tallrain.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags