cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

State Panel in State Panel Anchor setting ignored

jbester
13-Aquamarine

State Panel in State Panel Anchor setting ignored

Good day,

I am experiencing an issue while upgrading old mashups from TwX 8 to Twx 9.1.6, updating the deprecated widgets.

We have used panels in panels quite extensively in TwX 8 to have center alignment. I have updated the deprecated panel widgets to state panel widgets, but although the same Horizontal and Vertical Anchor properties are present, they are being ignored.

Is there another setting I am missing that has changed in TwX 9?

Thank you,

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jbester
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Good day Sharon,

From my testing, it was all mashups with a state panel within a state panel so it is quite easy to recreate.

The easiest way we could get around this oversight in testing, and maybe it is the more correct way of doing it in the new version, Is recreating (or migrating) the deprecated mashup so that the layout option becomes available in the left panel and then using the layout settings as applicable (making static or aligning etc).

Thanks,

Johan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:jbester)

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jbester)

Hi @jbester.

Can you provide a sample mashup where this is happening?  If we can recreate it, we'll open a case with R&D for addressing in a future release.

Regards.

--Sharon

jbester
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Good day Sharon,

From my testing, it was all mashups with a state panel within a state panel so it is quite easy to recreate.

The easiest way we could get around this oversight in testing, and maybe it is the more correct way of doing it in the new version, Is recreating (or migrating) the deprecated mashup so that the layout option becomes available in the left panel and then using the layout settings as applicable (making static or aligning etc).

Thanks,

Johan

Top Tags