cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Step by step guide for "Configure PingFederate to Redirect User Login Requests to your IdP"

seanccc
17-Peridot

Step by step guide for "Configure PingFederate to Redirect User Login Requests to your IdP"

Hi, 

I'm trying to integrate ThingWorx SSO with a 3rd party IdP system,  PingFederate acts as service provider to the IdP in this case if I understand correctly. 

I'm referring to the link   Configure PingFederate to Redirect User Login Requests to your IdP   to config PingFederate.  It says I have to create two connections: IdP connection and service provider connection , but the page doesn't provide concrete steps.  PingFederate has lots steps and new concepts such as : "SP Adapter Instance" for the two connections ,  it's hard to complete all the steps with confidence. 

Could someone provide a step by step guide for the configuration on PingFederate ? 

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
c_lowy
16-Pearl
(To:seanccc)

Hi @seanccc,

I'm afraid there is no step by step guide from PTC for the configuration on PingFederate. 

Have you considered using the Ping Federate Automation Script for this configuration ? Here are some link around this topic :

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
c_lowy
16-Pearl

Hi @seanccc,

I'm afraid there is no step by step guide from PTC for the configuration on PingFederate. 

Have you considered using the Ping Federate Automation Script for this configuration ? Here are some link around this topic :

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags