cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Step by step guide for "Configure PingFederate to Redirect User Login Requests to your IdP"

seanccc
17-Peridot

Step by step guide for "Configure PingFederate to Redirect User Login Requests to your IdP"

Hi, 

I'm trying to integrate ThingWorx SSO with a 3rd party IdP system,  PingFederate acts as service provider to the IdP in this case if I understand correctly. 

I'm referring to the link   Configure PingFederate to Redirect User Login Requests to your IdP   to config PingFederate.  It says I have to create two connections: IdP connection and service provider connection , but the page doesn't provide concrete steps.  PingFederate has lots steps and new concepts such as : "SP Adapter Instance" for the two connections ,  it's hard to complete all the steps with confidence. 

Could someone provide a step by step guide for the configuration on PingFederate ? 

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
c_lowy
16-Pearl
(To:seanccc)

Hi @seanccc,

I'm afraid there is no step by step guide from PTC for the configuration on PingFederate. 

Have you considered using the Ping Federate Automation Script for this configuration ? Here are some link around this topic :

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
c_lowy
16-Pearl

Hi @seanccc,

I'm afraid there is no step by step guide from PTC for the configuration on PingFederate. 

Have you considered using the Ping Federate Automation Script for this configuration ? Here are some link around this topic :

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @seanccc.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags