cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Style of text like (times new roman, Arial)

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Style of text like (times new roman, Arial)

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is any way of using different styles of text like Arial, Times new roman and many more which we have in microsoft word.

Its like Thingworx has default style of text and it allows only to choose size and we can make it bold or italics.

Please share if there is any possibility to use different type of text styles.

Thanks,

V Shalini.

5 REPLIES 5

You don't have much options, some:

• This extension which allows to have a Label Widget with a custom font
  • On 8.2 you can set custom css on Widgets, then maybe you can customize it that way ( I didn't tested 8.2....)

Hi,

I am using Thingworx version 8.1

I downloaded this extension but on importing the validation says not acceptable.

Does this widget supports only v 8.2?

Thanks,

V Shalini.

The extension it's old... ( 6.0.X ) maybe has to be repackaged in order to work for 8.1.

Hi,

Is there any other extension compatible for v8.0?

Or any other method is possible to attain this requirement?

Thanks,

V Shalini.

The ThingWorx does not has a default font as you mentioned in the question, the font in TWX mashup is actually the default font of the browser you're using, so you'll have different font for the mashup in IE, Chrome and Firefox. And that's actually why if you design the mashup in one browser and present it in another, the Layout and label would change.

In 8.2, you can find the CSS interface in lots of widget called [ CustomClass ] in panel, label, list, etc.  If you want to choose your font in each widget, you can connect it to CSS files.  Example

Top Tags