cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

TW + ESP32

Telles
12-Amethyst

TW + ESP32

Hi, to all.

I looking for iniciate examples to connect my esp32 e all sensor boards with Thingworxs.  Maybe you can help in that´s quest, because I don´t uses never before the TW. I know that´s I need creat a User ,and a Key, and thing to receive my request, but the Project Option is empty.

RT_10003402_0-1629212344985.png

Thanks to all.
rafaeltelles@infoaxis.com.br

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telles
12-Amethyst
(To:Telles)

I use the Trial Version and a new VM launched last month

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
bchaudhary
17-Peridot

Hi @Telles ,

This is a mandatory field, for this reason either you can select the default project or you can also develop your own project depending on your need.

A project basically is a collection of the objects used to organize objects to which these objects belongs.

Let me know if you any other query.

Thanks

Telles
12-Amethyst
(To:bchaudhary)

Hi! Thanks for answer me!
 The default project don´t appears to me, I will looking for more information, because any acess denied, maybe whitout these parameters.

bchaudhary
17-Peridot

Hey @Telles , 

Try these steps :

While creating appkey, click on the + button given inside the project field. You will be able to find PTC Default Project.

And if the above given solution doesn't work for you than follow the next step.

Go to projects and let me know if you find any project there.

Regards

Bhawna

Telles
12-Amethyst

Hi, Bhawna.
The PTC Default Project, does not ablle to me.

RT_10003402_0-1629284892828.png

Regards. 
  Telles.

bchaudhary
17-Peridot

Hi @Telles ,

Go to the Projects and type PTCDefaultProject and do not give space in between. Check the screenshot. I assume you are trying from ADMIN account. PTCDefaultProject.png

Telles
12-Amethyst

I use the an Adminstrator account.

RT_10003402_0-1629285903322.pngRT_10003402_1-1629285944760.png

bchaudhary
17-Peridot

Hi,

1. Can you please confirm the version of ThingWorx?

2. Is Project a mandatory field in your case?

3. Can you goto projects and see the list of projects? If not than create a project and pass that to the AppKey.

Telles
12-Amethyst

Hi,

1. Can you please confirm the version of ThingWorx? 

ThingWorx 9.0.2-b136 - License expires in 2170 days
ThingWorx Flow 9.0.2

2. Is Project a mandatory field in your case?
It´s not mandatory, but I´m iniciate one and I don´t know if this interfere in my application.

3. Can you goto projects and see the list of projects? If not than create a project and pass that to the AppKey.
I just have one project, and I use him to another application with Windchill(another question). 
About create a projetc, I don´t know how many permissions and services I need to send a request to the thing.

Thans so much.
Rafael Telles.

bchaudhary
17-Peridot

Hi, 

Kindly check the given link:

How to create a AppKey in ThingWorx 9.0 

Regards

Bhawna

Telles
12-Amethyst

I already created an appkey

My difficult is how I use this AppKey to create a link to my project using ESP32.
I use this https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/guides/connect-adafruit-feather, to guide me. But these article uses a ESP8266 libraries, and I have a ESP32mcu.

Telles
12-Amethyst

Hi, team!
What´s the most indicate version to me follow the trainning? https://enterprise.ptcu.com/viewer/course/en/31033494/page/31033516
The demo version ou trainning version?Sincerily I have some question, because any users ou configs PTC_DefaultUser don´t show me.
Regards.
Telles.

Telles
12-Amethyst

I use the Trial Version and a new VM launched last month

Top Tags