cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

[TWX9.0] questions about the new schedule chart widget

lbisax
13-Aquamarine

[TWX9.0] questions about the new schedule chart widget

I was testing around with the new schedule chart widget introduced in TWX 9.0 and had some issues with it:

I set custom colors in the infotable data within the service feeding the chart. But the colors in the legend didn't change. Is this behaviour intended?

collapsed.png

expanded.png

Secondly I don't like that the bars change their height when you expand a bar. Is there a way to disable the detail view completely? I can disable the graph to deny any interaction but than i can't use the filter option in the legend.

If there is not such an option it would be handy in future releases to be able to disable this feature.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lbisax
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

I'm not using any custom CSS. I was able to change the colors for both graph and legend via the style properties of the widget. So my "problem" is solved. Thanks anyway

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:lbisax)

Hi @lbisax.

Are you using any custom .css that may be affecting the legend?  Can you provide the mashup you're using for this so we can look into it further?

Regards.

--Sharon

lbisax
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

I'm not using any custom CSS. I was able to change the colors for both graph and legend via the style properties of the widget. So my "problem" is solved. Thanks anyway

Top Tags