cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

[TWX9.0] questions about the new schedule chart widget

lbisax
13-Aquamarine

[TWX9.0] questions about the new schedule chart widget

I was testing around with the new schedule chart widget introduced in TWX 9.0 and had some issues with it:

I set custom colors in the infotable data within the service feeding the chart. But the colors in the legend didn't change. Is this behaviour intended?

collapsed.png

expanded.png

Secondly I don't like that the bars change their height when you expand a bar. Is there a way to disable the detail view completely? I can disable the graph to deny any interaction but than i can't use the filter option in the legend.

If there is not such an option it would be handy in future releases to be able to disable this feature.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lbisax
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

I'm not using any custom CSS. I was able to change the colors for both graph and legend via the style properties of the widget. So my "problem" is solved. Thanks anyway

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:lbisax)

Hi @lbisax.

Are you using any custom .css that may be affecting the legend?  Can you provide the mashup you're using for this so we can look into it further?

Regards.

--Sharon

lbisax
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

I'm not using any custom CSS. I was able to change the colors for both graph and legend via the style properties of the widget. So my "problem" is solved. Thanks anyway

Announcements

Top Tags