cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

ThingPredictor in 8.3 error

LeslieKuo
13-Aquamarine

ThingPredictor in 8.3 error

Hi 

I want to use Analytics Manager in ThingWorx 8.3 version. 

I try to publish a Model in Analytics Builder, but didn't work. 

Then message show "Unable to find an Analytics Server Provider configured in Analytics Manager"

Could you please help this issue? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Neel

I created two new servers with the latest version of the platform (8.3.2) as well as analytics (8.3.1) and it is now available.

Johan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:LeslieKuo)

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the PTC Community.

Have you reviewed the deployment guide and HelpCenter instructions for ThingPredictor?

You can find the HelpCenter - How ThingPredictor Works here

Also, you have the option of using the TW.AnalysisServices.AnalyticsServer.AnalyticsServerConnector native to Analytics Manager, instead of using the Standalone MicroServices.

Documentation around how to accomplish this can be found here.

Regards,

Neel

I don't have the "TW.AnalysisServices.AnalyticsServer.AnalyticsServerConnector" as an available provider.  I have installed the 8.3.0 as well as the 8.3.1 Analytics Extensions and it is still not available.

Hello,

Did you download the installation sources from support.ptc.com? If so, when did you download the extensions?

What operating system are you using for your deployment?

Regards,

Neel

Hi Neel

I created two new servers with the latest version of the platform (8.3.2) as well as analytics (8.3.1) and it is now available.

Johan

Hi Johan

Could you please show me command line for Run ThingPredictor JAR ? 

Thanks

Hi @LeslieKuo

I'm not using ThingPredictor on 8.3.  But on 8.2 I used it as per documentation:

java "-Dvariables.file=file:///<Full_Path_to_systemenvironment-variable.properties file>" -jar thingpredictor.jar server predictive-standalone.yml

Johan

Top Tags