cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

ThingWOrx 9.6 Collection Widget

VN_10171538
4-Participant

ThingWOrx 9.6 Collection Widget

In TWX 9.6 , While trying to pass value from collection to cell mashup using MashupGlobalPropertyBinding , observed in cell mashup i am not getting the value , What should I try ?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @VN_10171538,

Thank you for your question! 

I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. 

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

Please refer to this guideline to make your questions more likely to receive a quick and useful answer. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Furthermore, please consult this Community Search guideline as well, which boosts up your chances of finding a resolution to your topic(s) much faster, also articles on our Knowledge Base. 

Thank you for your participation and please let me know if you need further assistance! 

Best regards,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
VN_10171538
4-Participant
(To:Catalina)

In my application, I have used collection widget at many places. For example, to display filters on the UI when a filter is applied . While trying to remove the filter , collection is not getting refreshed and thus even though on backend filter is removed on UI filter will still be visible. The resaon being - "MashupGlobalPropetyBinding" property of collection, which is not longer passing the event from cell mashup to main collection 

I think, this might be the issue that from child mashup event is not getting routed to parent mashup, I have seen in case of contained mashup. One way could be do not use filters inside collection and for other ways refer the links below, it might be helpful, they are in context of contained mashup:

Solved: Mashup Parameter Changed Event from contained mash... - PTC Community

Solved: Container Mashup Refresh event does not fire - PTC Community

Article - CS314806 - How to send an Event of a child Mashup back to parent Mashup in ThingWorx (ptc.com)

Thanks!

Regards,
Javed Akhtar
Announcements

Top Tags