cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

ThingWorx Analytics Test Model, Job status maintain in Inprocess

jessicalopo
10-Marble

ThingWorx Analytics Test Model, Job status maintain in Inprocess

I followed the guide "Operationalize an Analytics Model", and It was working.

However, I didn't work on this for 1 week, and now all my jobs in Analytics Manager keeps in InProcess.

I Tried to delete the Olds ones, because the system was with many jobs in InProcess. But even the new ones are in InProcess.

Thanks.

Jessica

3 REPLIES 3
mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:jessicalopo)

Hi @jessicalopo 

Thank you for opening this post.

Are you looking for job deletion which are IN PROCESS state? Below is an article which you can refer to delete mass jobs from analytics manager:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS292139 , Do let me know in case of any question.

Hi Good Morning,

No, There was a lot of job in process state in my model, But I already deleted all.

The problem is that, when I try to create a new job, manually or automatically, it keeps in "In Process". But it was working before.

Thanks

Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Could you try deleting all the "In Process" jobs, restarting Analytics, and then try creating a model again, because maybe a system restart will resolve the issue.

If that doesn't work, could you confirm what version of ThingWorx Analytics you are using?

Thanks,

John

Top Tags