cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

ThingWorx Applications : Real-Time Product Performance Monitoring for Plant Managers Demo

seanccc
17-Peridot

ThingWorx Applications : Real-Time Product Performance Monitoring for Plant Managers Demo

Hi,

I just found a demo video in the link here: 

https://iot.gallery.video/detail/videos/all-videos/video/6257227378001/thingworx-applications:-real-time-production-performance-monitoring-for-plant-managers-demo?autoStart=true&page=3

seanccc_0-1626171483829.png

It looks like a serials of  new ThingWorx Applications (not manufactory apps),  does someone knows where I can download it and take a try ? 

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:seanccc)

@seanccc - Yup, I check internally and know that it is a known issue and the team is working on it to make it available to customers and partners. I have asked the team to update once this is resolved.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
mnarang
17-Peridot

You can download it from support.ptc.com->download software page->ThingWorx foundation-> releases 8.5. They are developed and validated against ThingWorx 8.5 for now. You might see for 9.x as well in near future.

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:mnarang)

@mnarang ,

I can only find ThingWorx Manufacturing AppsThingWorx Service Apps in 8.5 but couldn't find ThingWorx Applications .  

seanccc_0-1626176032503.png

seanccc
17-Peridot

@mnarang ,

I also checked help documents:   ThingWorx Apps 8.5   and  ThingWorx Operator Advisor 8.5  ,  but didn't find the similar  UI in the document.  

Regards,

Sean

mnarang
17-Peridot

That's really strange. I can see them under 8.5 but I am not sure if this has not been made public and it's there for internal use for now. Maybe I can check internally and validate this point. This is what I see:

mnarang_0-1626179153992.png

seanccc
17-Peridot

@mnarang ,

Thank you ,  please notify me when you get the updated information. 

seanccc
17-Peridot

@mnarang ,

Did you get a chance to figure it out ? 

Regards,

Sean

mnarang
17-Peridot

@seanccc - Yup, I check internally and know that it is a known issue and the team is working on it to make it available to customers and partners. I have asked the team to update once this is resolved.

seanccc
17-Peridot

@mnarang ,

Has the team finished the updating ?  

Regards,

Sean

NC_9041831
5-Regular Member

Hi,

I am the product manager for those apps. I am sorry that you had issues having access to download. Customers that bought a license for one of the apps will then be able to download. But if you can help me understand exactly what you are looking for, I can make sure to establish the contact with the right person to avoid any other delay. So, please let me know if you are looking more for a demo or would like to download a trial to install and test and I will help you with that.

Thanks,

Normand

Top Tags