cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

ThingWorx Extension SDK for ThingWorx 8.4

AP_9901519
5-Regular Member

ThingWorx Extension SDK for ThingWorx 8.4

Hi team,

I would like to ask where we could get the ThingWorx Extension SDK for ThingWorx 8.4 or previous version?. I need this to develop a custom widget for ThingWorx 8.4. In the marketplace only available for 8.5 to 9.2 versions. 

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

@AP_9901519

ThingWorx Platform 8.4 standard support ended January 24 2021. Product Development has removed the older version of the product because they are no longer supported. When the product versions were removed, the Market Place items were updated.

Here is a quote for ThingWorx Edge SDK "For other available date-codes, please open a Support Case": https://www.ptc.com/support/case-logger 

Pic-1.png

I am not sure that the version you are requesting will be made available. I have submitted the request.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:PEHOWE)

If so, then need to edit the text on the download page for this software.

PEHOWE
16-Pearl

@AP_9901519 , @VladimirN 

Hope things are going well. I received the file you requested from R&D. It is attached to this post.

Please keep in mind that ThingWorx 8.4 has passed the Standard Support End Date of Jan 24, 2021.

Good luck in your project.

Peter

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Thank you!

Top Tags