Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ThingWorx Nagivate - Data Export for app PartsList via extension DataExporter

Benedikt
Marble

ThingWorx Nagivate - Data Export for app PartsList via extension DataExporter

Dear all,

we are currently working with Navigate and we try to implement a better data export feature than the default solution. By default TWX Navigate exports only to CSV format and we want a MS Excel sheet.

Therefore we use the Extension "DataExporter", my question is now, how can I test the changes?
I linked the "ExportInfotableAsExcel-Service" from the installed Extension to the "Export All"-button from the Navigate App, but I can't load the app properly with data to test. Everytime I start the app it uses the default mashups from Navigate and the default export mechanism.

Has anybody any tipps or tested something similar with the mentioned extension before?
I know already that the extension is buggy, but I want to see it anyway (https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Export-InfoTable-As-Excel/m-p/519873#M15287).

We use TWX 8.1 and Nav 1.6 together with WC 11 M030. The in between TWX and WC 11 is working fine.

Thank you for your support
Benedikt

Announcements

Check out the upcoming Expert Session: Understanding ThingWorx Navigate Licensing in Community "Customer Events" section.