cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

ThingWorx Nagivate - Data Export for app PartsList via extension DataExporter

Benedikt
10-Marble

ThingWorx Nagivate - Data Export for app PartsList via extension DataExporter

Dear all,

we are currently working with Navigate and we try to implement a better data export feature than the default solution. By default TWX Navigate exports only to CSV format and we want a MS Excel sheet.

Therefore we use the Extension "DataExporter", my question is now, how can I test the changes?
I linked the "ExportInfotableAsExcel-Service" from the installed Extension to the "Export All"-button from the Navigate App, but I can't load the app properly with data to test. Everytime I start the app it uses the default mashups from Navigate and the default export mechanism.

Has anybody any tipps or tested something similar with the mentioned extension before?
I know already that the extension is buggy, but I want to see it anyway (https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Export-InfoTable-As-Excel/m-p/519873#M15287).

We use TWX 8.1 and Nav 1.6 together with WC 11 M030. The in between TWX and WC 11 is working fine.

Thank you for your support
Benedikt

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags