The platform is not connecting to your database:
2017-08-17 21:13:26.803+0300 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.ThingWorxBootstrapper] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-2] *** Web Application STATE is being set to ERROR! ***
What is your Postgresql version? Have you run the DBsetup and SchemaSetup scripts? To verify, please open pgadmin III and expand your thingworx database to the tables level and see how many were created (should be around 57).
Also please attach your platform-settings.json
I'm using PostgreSQL 9.4.13.
Yes I ran DBSetup and SchemaSetup scripts. Please see the 58 tables created.
platform-settings.json file is attached.
Hi Ozgur Aslan,
Please provide full access to the user for /ThingworxPlatform, /ThingworxStorage and /ThingworxPostgrSQLStorage folders.
All folders have full access.
I'm still suspicious about Tomcat - HTTP/1.1.
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 - - [17/Aug/2017:22:31:12 +0300] "GET /Thingworx/Home HTTP/1.1" 401 -
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 - - [17/Aug/2017:22:34:51 +0300] "GET /Thingworx/Composer/index.html HTTP/1.1" 401 -
Hi Ozgur Aslan,
Are you able to see the tomcat screen when you key in http://localhost address in the web-browser? If you were able to see that screen then Tomcat has installed successfully.
Also, does the password in platform.settings file match with the twadmin password?
What if you swap the server.xml for the default one (without changing the protocol to org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol)?
Also, please make sure that you have license.bin file in /ThingworxPlatform folder and set the license path(C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.0\webapps\Thingworx\WEB-INF\extensions) to the environment variables as shown below:
Also, verify that the PostgreSQL installtion/bin folder (C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.4\bin) is added to the system path variable..
1.Yes I can see even the Tomcat Manager screen.
2. The password in platform.settings file match with the twadmin password.
3. The license.bin file is in /ThingworxPlatform folder
4. The license path is added (C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.5\webapps\Thingworx\WEB-INF\extensions) to the environment variables as Yamini told.
5. PostgreSQL installtion/bin folder (C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.4\bin) was already added to the system path variable
6. I swapped the server.xml for the default one (without changing the protocol to org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol) but still the same message in access log.
Actually I'm out of solutions...