I managed to install postgre and create tables/tablespaces. Deployed Thingworx but still get blank page.
localhost access log:
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 - - [21/Aug/2017:18:14:52 +0300] "GET /Thingworx/ HTTP/1.1" 304 -
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 - - [21/Aug/2017:18:14:52 +0300] "GET /Thingworx/Home HTTP/1.1" 401 -
Thingworx application and tomcat catalina logs are attached.
Thanks everybody for tips and advices. Main reason was the old version of PostgreSQL I used previously for Thingworx 7.4.
When I uninstalled postgre completely (Ensuring PostgreSQL database is fully removed) and re-installed everything again (+correction of twadmin passsword in the platform-settings.json file with Yamini's support) problem was resolved.