cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Thingworx 7.1.0 Extension import issue

oaslan
12-Amethyst

Thingworx 7.1.0 Extension import issue

Hi all,

I had the same error shown in the attached pictures "Could not find the extension" while importing the extensions below:

1. TWX_BusinessProcess_ExtensionPackage7.1.0

2. TWX_Converge_RSM_Core_ExtensionPackage7.1.0

3. TWX_Converge_RSM_FileTransfer_ExtensionPackage7.1.0

4. TWX_Converge_SFWU_Application_ExtensionPackage7.1.0

Any idea why? Thanks in advance...

2 REPLIES 2
mhollenbach
5-Regular Member
(To:oaslan)

Ozgur,

The order of import matters when importing ThingWorx Utilities/Converge.

The first screenshot - TWX_Converge_SFWU_Application_ExtensionPackage7.1.0_IMPORT_ERROR.png is stating that the SFWU extension package cannot be imported until the RSM FileTransfer package has been imported.

The second screenshot - TWX_Converge_RSM_FileTransfer_ExtensionPackage_IMPORT_ERROR.png is stating that the RSM FileTransfer extension package cannot be imported until the RSM Core package has been imported.

The third screenshot - TWX_Converge_RSM_Core_ExtensionPackage_IMPORT_ERROR.png is stating that the RSM Core extension package cannot be imported until the WebsocketTunnel package has been imported.

The fourth screenshot - TWX_BusinessProcess_ExtensionPacakage_IMPORT_ERROR.png is stating that the BPM extension package cannot be imported until the Converge Core extension package can be imported.

You will want to start with the ThingWorx-Utilities-7-1-0 extension package and import everything in there. After that, you can start importing these individual modules that extend upon ThingWorx Utilities.

If you have any further import failures just respond to the thread with them and I'll help you get everything imported into ThingWorx.

Meghan

oaslan
12-Amethyst
(To:mhollenbach)

Dear Meghan Hollenbach,

Thanks a lot for the support. I found that I forgot to import RSM Core package from the Utilities group.

Now all worx are clear!

Have a nice day...

Top Tags