cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Thingworx 8.3 License renewal issue

hkumar-41
11-Garnet

Thingworx 8.3 License renewal issue

Hi, tried to renew the license in thingworx platform 8.3 , but the platform kept ignoring the new license.

1. had renew other instances in different servers, all working fine.

2. tried to generate two times license file, all failed.

3. device ID from licenseRequestFile.txt

Any suggestion ?

Error messages: 

2019-11-25 15:14:48.575+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicenseFetcher] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] Unable to process capability response because Response does not match system hostid.
2019-11-25 15:14:48.580+0800 [L: INFO] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] Unable to read trial license file. Attempting to load as Paid license
2019-11-25 15:14:48.644+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.PaidLicenseManager] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] Current license is past expiration date. Shutting down the platform!
2019-11-25 15:14:48.644+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] ====================================================================
2019-11-25 15:14:48.644+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] Current license is past expiration date. Shutting down the platform!
2019-11-25 15:14:48.644+0800 [L: ERROR] [O: c.t.s.s.l.LicensingSubsystem] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] ====================================================================
2019-11-25 15:14:48.645+0800 [L: WARN] [O: c.t.s.ThingWorxServer] [I: ] [U: SuperUser] [S: ] [T: localhost-startStop-1] Shutting down the Platform.

6 REPLIES 6

It clearly states that the new license you applied expired, you could upload your license file here and we'll check it for you.

thanks for reply.

the license just generated from the license system.

the portal not allowed to upload license file, kindly looked at the attached picture

It's common that the license file has 2 deadlines inside, especially if there's MFG or Navigate support in the package. What's the datetime memtioned after Name=twx_named_user ?

datetime : 22-aug-2022

attached with pic

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:hkumar-41)

Hi @hkumar-41.

Apologies for the issue you are experiencing.  This may be the result of a systems or process issue.

If you know your Sales Rep, that might be a good place to start.  If not, I will be happy to open a case with License Management to begin the investigation into the issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @hkumar-41.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing licensing issues.  If so, I will be happy to open a case on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags