cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Thingworx 9.0.12 - Local install

KN_9954684
12-Amethyst

Thingworx 9.0.12 - Local install

I am getting below error while trying to install extensions to Thingworx through composer

EXCEPTION trying to load [file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%209.0/webapps/Thingworx/WEB-INF/extensions/thingworx-mail-extension.jar] with URLClassloader.addURL

I have imported the above extension in other instances too .It got imported susccessfully.

Can you help me on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KN_9954684 ,

Could you confirm that how many Jar's are present when you trying to import the said extension?

You can find out this by  going import/export>>manage extension>> click on the extension that you are trying to install.

Also, Please verify where did you get this extension, as many have been no longer supported by PTC.

Lastly try to restart the ThingWorx server and then perform the installation.

Feel free to revert if you still face the issue.

Regards

Bhawna

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @KN_9954684 ,

Could you confirm that how many Jar's are present when you trying to import the said extension?

You can find out this by  going import/export>>manage extension>> click on the extension that you are trying to install.

Also, Please verify where did you get this extension, as many have been no longer supported by PTC.

Lastly try to restart the ThingWorx server and then perform the installation.

Feel free to revert if you still face the issue.

Regards

Bhawna

Hi @KN_9954684 ,

Could you please confirm whether the problem is resolved or not?

Regards

Bhawna

Resolved

Top Tags