cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Thingworx 9.1 version continuously loading

DT
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst

Thingworx 9.1 version continuously loading

I am using the Thingworx 9.1 version but while working on TWX 9.1 it will stop after sometimes automatically and when I restart the tomcat service the service will not stop. If I restart the system then it will automatically up the tomcat server and thingworx will start for some time. It is continuously showing loading and loading but it will not open any entity in thingworx.
I have put this topic on the community but no reply yet.
Can you please suggest any way how to overcome those problems?

3 REPLIES 3
odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:DT)

Hello @DT 

Please correct me if i am wrong here ,As i can understand is that your tomcat is running but Thingworx composer is not coming up it keeps on loading.

Have you checked the thingworx and tomcat logs are there any errors in the log?. Can you help us with the logs from thingworx storage folder to investigate further?

Thanks

Om Dukiya

anarwal
12-Amethyst

Hi , Seems like your tomcat service is not responding on user actions . It seems like performance issue but also need to check all the basic system requirement are satisfied if its a new installation. So further analysis will require tomcat logs.

Jimwang
14-Alexandrite

@DT ,

Not sure if the issue is still there. If it is still there, please reproduce the issue with the below steps:

1> Open Chrome or Firefox, and Click F12 to turn on developer tool, then click the "network" tab in the developer tool window

2> Enter ThingWorx URL and reproduce the issue. Please notice if the Authentication Window is popup or not

When the issue is reproduced, please:

1. The screenshot of the client including the Developer tool window. If you can save it to HAR, it will be helpful.

2. <Tomcat>/logs/catalina.out and localhost_access log file

3.  <ThingWorxStorage>/logs/ ApplicationLog.log, ErrorLog.log

4. The timestamp when you reproduced the issue. It will help us to look at the log information based on the time

Top Tags