cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Thingworx - Azure Connector

Sathishkumar_C
17-Peridot

Thingworx - Azure Connector

Hi,

We are trying to connect Azure IoT hup with thingworx. While executing "ConnectionServicesHub" thing's remote services, we are getting "ConnectionServicesHub does not support remote services". Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Sathishkumar C.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Please check the resolution from here: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS252401

Hope it helps,

Raluca Edu

Hi raluca_edu,

Thanks for your reply & support. I already tried the same but it wouldn't help me.

Regards,

Sathishkumar C.

Hi @Sathishkumar_C.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  You must be running ThingWorx 8.5+ in order to run Azure IoT Hub Connector 3.0. Here is a link to the support matrix indicating the versions supported (scroll down to find it).

Here is also a link to the Help Center that provides more information on the Azure IoT Hub Connector.

Regards.

--Sharon

All Thingworx and Azure IoT hub connector meets the compatibility matrix. Actually, it was working fine. Accidently deleted azure blob storage entity on Azure portal. So, it was not able to create thing from thingworx or import thingfrom Azure.

Hi @Sathishkumar_C.

Are you saying that you have now identified the issue and corrected it?  If not, sounds like you need to recreate the Azure IoT Hub (Azure side) in order for ThingWorx to be able to connect.  You may also have to reconfigure the Azure IoT Hub connector in ThingWorx if the settings change.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags