cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Thingworx Eclipse Plugin

nahuel
14-Alexandrite

Thingworx Eclipse Plugin

Hi community,

According to April's post this year the Thingworx Eclipse Plugin should be located here.

nahuel_0-1625255493352.png

But I'm not being able to find it.

Where can I find the Thingworx Eclipse Plugin?

Regards,

Nahuel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @nahuel.

The decision was made to return several extensions to the PTC Support Downloads page.  You should be able to locate the Eclipse Plugin extension there now.  

Once you download the extension, I recommend storing it for later retrieval in your environment as plans are to permanently remove it once it has been posted on github.  

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:nahuel)

Hi @nahuel.

I have reached out internally on this and will provide more information once I receive a response.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @nahuel.

A decision was made recently to end support on several extensions.  Please refer to this community post for more information.

That being said, if you were already using this extension, you can submit a justification and I will open a case and internal ticket for submitting the request.  There will be an approvals process, so I can't guarantee that the extension will be provided, however.

If you would like to submit the justification and don't feel comfortable making it public, please feel free to submit it via private message.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @nahuel.

The decision was made to return several extensions to the PTC Support Downloads page.  You should be able to locate the Eclipse Plugin extension there now.  

Once you download the extension, I recommend storing it for later retrieval in your environment as plans are to permanently remove it once it has been posted on github.  

Regards.

--Sharon

nahuel
14-Alexandrite

Thank you @slangley. I'll be downloading them.

Regards,

Nahuel

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @nahuel

If you feel your issue has been resolved, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags