cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Thingworx Edge app in Apple Store

JL_18346
11-Garnet

Thingworx Edge app in Apple Store

Hi,

I'm looking for information on how to connect the Thingworx Edge App in the Apple store to Thingworx.

I know this was asked before, but it was not sufficiently answered.

I've added my url, key and thing, but receive an error stating: Error Initializing - The parameter is invalid. Code 101.

any actual help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello jlaird,

To my understanding the ThingWorx Edge App was built with a specific purpose for a conference that took place back in 2015. CS226048 seems to back this up.

Perhaps someone else here has further information on how this can be used with more recent ThingWorx Platform deployments.

-Tyler

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello jlaird,

To my understanding the ThingWorx Edge App was built with a specific purpose for a conference that took place back in 2015. CS226048 seems to back this up.

Perhaps someone else here has further information on how this can be used with more recent ThingWorx Platform deployments.

-Tyler

Hi, thanks for the reply.  I wasn't aware that this was for a conference.  It would be great if it still worked.

thanks.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:JL_18346)

Hi @JL_18346.

If you are satisfied with the response received from @tmisner, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags