cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Thingworx Foundation & Flow

ogcorf74
6-Contributor

Thingworx Foundation & Flow

I have recently signed up as a partner. When I go to download software there is no option for Thingworx Foundation. Do you usually use the trial version then apply the full license? If not where can I download the full version of Thingworx Foundation from?

Where do I obtain Thingworx Flow? Is this included in Thingworx Foundation? Or is it a separate install like Thingworx Analytics?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I do not know exactly your access rights, but here is where you can find Thingworx Foundation and Flow:

- PTC Support > Download Software > Order and download software > Thingworx Platform

- Under Thingworx Platform you will find Foundation and Flow (please see attached screenshot)

Hope it helps,

Raluca Edu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I do not know exactly your access rights, but here is where you can find Thingworx Foundation and Flow:

- PTC Support > Download Software > Order and download software > Thingworx Platform

- Under Thingworx Platform you will find Foundation and Flow (please see attached screenshot)

Hope it helps,

Raluca Edu

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:ogcorf74)

Hi @ogcorf74.

Please advise if you are still having an issue locating the software.  If the previous response allowed you to resolve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags