Did you mean: 

Thingworx HA

SOLVED
vi1
Amethyst

Thingworx HA

Hi,

I am configuring HA for Thingworx.

I have installed Zookeeper 3.5.5 and configured Zoo.cfg.Also created myid file.

After that, i am trying to start Zookeeper and unable to start Zookeeper server. I am getting the error. I have attached screenshot what i am getting error.Could you please help on that.

Regards,

Latha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Thingworx HA

I've just understood -- your myid has ".txt" extension! Remove this extension, it should be called just "myid", then it will work. Keep double slashes though.

/ Constantine

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @vi1.

You might try checking stackoverflow for resolving Zookeeper start up issues.  If that doesn't help, you'll need to Google it for other possibilities.

Regards.

--Sharon

Highlighted

Hello,

Can you confirm that you have a directory "apache-zookeeper-3.5.5" under c:\zookeeper?

/ Constantine

Hi,

Yes, I have created folder "apache-zookeeper-3.5.5" under c:\Zookeeper. please find the attached screenshot.

Thank You

And I assume you have complete Zookeeper installation inside this folder? Can you take another screenshot of its content, please?

Thank you.

Here attaching complete folder content screenshot.

Regards,

Latha

You downloaded Zookeeper's source code instead of the binary distribution. Go back to Downloads and get the one with "-bin" in its name, e.g. "apache-zookeeper-3.5.5-bin.tar.gz".

Hi,

Thank you for information.

I have downloaded bin folder and copied. Still unable to start the server and getting the errors.

Please refer the attached screenshot.

Regards,

Vidyullatha

Also, attached conf folder content screenshot.

I see on your screenshot an error message, which says that your "conf/zoo.cfg" file is invalid, so I guess you need to take a look at it. Here's explained how to configure it on Linux: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS241504

/ Constantine

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________