cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thingworx HA

SOLVED

Re: Thingworx HA

Hi, 

I have re verified config file and followed zookeeper configuration document.

still not able to solve.Below are followed in Zookeeper system . 

OS: Windows server 2012 R2

1. Installed Java JDK 8

2. Updated java heap size as -Xmx6000m(RAM size is 8GB)

3. Zookeeper deployment 3.5.5-bin

4. Added JAVA_HOME, ZOOKEEPER_HOME path in Environment variable

5. Updated zoo.cfg file and created myid file . Refer the attached screenshots.Also, attached zoo.cfg file.

 

Could you please help on Zookeeper server issue. I am expecting directory structure issue where i am keeping myid file. I have tried all the possibilities.

 

Regards,

Latha

 

 

 

 

 

Re: Thingworx HA

Hello,

 

Try to use double slashes in the paths in your zoo.cfg, e.g. "c:\\zookeeper\\data"

 

/ Constantine

Highlighted

Re: Thingworx HA

Yes, I have tried . same issue after giving the double slash.

 

Regards,

Latha

Re: Thingworx HA

It's very strange, because I've just tried the same, and it works fine for me -- Zookeeper starts. Maybe try one more thing -- copy this "myid" file into the same "c:\zookeeper\apache-zookeeper-3.5.5-bin\conf" directory, and try this as a zoo.cfg:

 

tickTime=2000
initLimit=10
syncLimit=5
dataDir=c:\\zookeeper\\apache-zookeeper-3.5.5-bin\\conf 
clientPort=2181
maxClientCnxns=60
server.1=127.0.0.1:2888:3888
server.2=127.0.0.1:2888:3888
server.3=127.0.0.1:2888:38888

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what to do and would share @slangley suggestion to ask it on some Zookeeper specialized resource or StackOverflow.

 

/ Constantine

Re: Thingworx HA

I've just understood -- your myid has ".txt" extension! Remove this extension, it should be called just "myid", then it will work. Keep double slashes though.

 

/ Constantine

View solution in original post

Re: Thingworx HA

Hi,

 

Thank you for suggestions. Now solved myid file issue after remove the extension.

 

Thank you very much for helping.