cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Thingworx Prescriptive Microserver

CM_9465577
1-Newbie

Thingworx Prescriptive Microserver

Good morning,

We are trying to use PrescriptiveMicroserver to get a goal for some tags.

However we only have option to maximize or minimize the goal, is it possible to set the goal value? For example 800? And use the model to get this 800 value?

CM_9465577_0-1608289777863.png

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

Unfortunately being able to select a specific goal value using the PrescriptiveMicroserver is not currently supported in ThingWorx Analytics.  If you would like to suggest adding this functionality to ThingWorx Analytics, you can submit your suggestion to R&D through the ThingWorx ideas page.  You can get to the page by selecting MENU>IoT>ThingWorx Ideas and selecting the "Suggest an Idea" button on the top of the page.  Remember to include the "Analytics" Idea label when filling out your product idea.

Warm Regards,

John

You can try a workaround (I haven't checked it) by building a binary classification model where target would be boolean and, say, 1/True for the rows where the real sensor value is in some range around the desired value (say, 795-805) and 0/False for all other rows and then use prescriptive services with this model.

Also I'm not 100% sure that prescription works for boolean targets, though.

And this will probably be not feasible if you have lots of different goal values (i.e. 600, 650, 700, 800, etc).

Top Tags