Thingworx and Visual Studio Code with any Source Control, CI / CD
I am very glad that Thingworx has Importer/Exporter modules that help me write a tool to solve problems related to Source Control / CI / CD. Now I could track changes with Git / SVN, do code integration/versioning/branching, backup/deploy/restore code on any server extremely faster and easier.
1. Setup a project mkdir TEST
2. Start Visual Studio Code: cd TEST code .
3. Pull the project from server: run task ”pull-project”
4. Push the project to a server: run task ”push-project”
5. Restore the server by the latest backup: run task “restore”
6. Task List
7. Editable source code in a XML file is extracted to individual files in .src folder