cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Thingworx composer stuck on loading when entering design mode for mashup

RL_9698466
4-Participant

Thingworx composer stuck on loading when entering design mode for mashup

I'm running my ThingWorx composer on IE 11.1139 creating my first ever Mashup, and when entering the design "mode" the page gets stuck loading, and I'm unable to do anything else in the composer also..

Any assistance or ideas for a fix would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:RL_9698466)

Hi @RL_9698466.

IE is no longer supported for ThingWorx.  Have you tried another browser?

Another possibility is that if you have installed any extensions, that may be causing the issue if the extensions are incompatible with 9.0.  In that case, the extension would need to be removed.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
odukiya
15-Moonstone

Hello @RL_9698466 

Thank you for opening a post to community.

Can you please help me with the your twx version?

Apart from it are you facing the issue on chrome or other browser too or its just on IE.

Have you checked for any errors in the logs? And I hope the user from which you are trying to design have permissions to do so.

Thanks

Om DUkiya

RL_9698466
4-Participant
(To:odukiya)

Hi,

I'm using the trial version, ThingWorx 9.0.0-b9557. Issue is only on IE am not able to install other browsers to test it on at the moment.

Application Log messages attached

Thanks,

RL

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RL_9698466.

IE is no longer supported for ThingWorx.  Have you tried another browser?

Another possibility is that if you have installed any extensions, that may be causing the issue if the extensions are incompatible with 9.0.  In that case, the extension would need to be removed.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @RL_9698466.

If you are still having an issue, please let us know.  Otherwise, if you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags