cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Thingworx flow installation

TT_9604451
4-Participant

Thingworx flow installation

I have installed thingworx and flow in my machine (win 10), able to access thingworx and  workflow subsystem is shown as running, but when trying to access workflow composer getting blank screen(accessing via https and hostname ).

I;m using thingworx and flow 8.5.6

I can see 504 for enterprise/v1/fetchconfig enterprise/v1/fetchconfigUntitled.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TT_9604451
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Issue got solved , issue was because of residue of a failed flow installation and system firewall was blocking the thingworx flow service to start.

steps followed

1. removed residue from failed installation by steps mentioned in  link  though it is for 9+ version It kind of worked for me (I'm sing 8.5)

2. reinstalled after disabling firewall 

note : I was using hostname:port for assessing the flow composer.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:TT_9604451)

Hi @TT_9604451.

What url are you using to access Flow?  You need to be sure to use the hostname and port you indicated during the installation process.

Regards.

--Sharon

TT_9604451
4-Participant

Issue got solved , issue was because of residue of a failed flow installation and system firewall was blocking the thingworx flow service to start.

steps followed

1. removed residue from failed installation by steps mentioned in  link  though it is for 9+ version It kind of worked for me (I'm sing 8.5)

2. reinstalled after disabling firewall 

note : I was using hostname:port for assessing the flow composer.  

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @TT_9604451.

Thank you for sharing that information.  Please mark your response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags