cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Thingworx installation

anaclos
12-Amethyst

Thingworx installation

I have to install Thingworx 8.5 on RHEL 7.6 with Postgresql and influxdb. I need to know where the data is stored and what size to calculate to create the file system and the corresponding partitions. My client asks me for that information. I will install as a user with few privileges. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:anaclos)

There is an export Data function as well in Import/Export have you tried using that?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

This might get you started

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS186102&language=en&posno=1&q=thingworx%20sizing%20guide&source=search

Just remember that Influx is only used as a persistence provider to store Stream and ValueStream data.

anaclos
12-Amethyst
(To:PaiChung)

Thaks, PaiChung. I was reading the documents. I created a very simple Thing and saved the data to influxDB as persistent provider using a Value Stream. Now I need to export data from one instance of Thingworx to another. I exported the entity but I don't know how to export the influx data.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

There is an export Data function as well in Import/Export have you tried using that?

Top Tags