cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Time Series Chart Does Not Responsive

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Time Series Chart Does Not Responsive

Hi everyone,

My environment:

Thingworx 8.5

I'm using the Time Series Chart V2 - Custom Chart 3.0.3 from Marketplace.

This is my designe from composer:

meio.JPG

This is my runtime:

runtime meio.JPG

They are able to observe that the Time Series Chart Widget does not obeying the responsiveness.

**All my containers are responsives.

Is there any code CSS that I can put to do this?

Regards,

Leonardo

4 REPLIES 4

The chart widget is always response, you can see a four-arrow icon after the widget. Only if the background panel is in fixed size, will the chart become not responsive.

To check this, you can edit the mashup, remove this Chart widget, and see if there show up a four-Arrow image in the back where the widget is placed.

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine
(To:zyuan1)

Hi @zyuan1 @emoreira 

Thanks for your answer.

I checked all the containers and it is responsive.

I was able to realize that when I use the chart from the same family (pink + pink), for example, custom chart, it work well. Image below:

chartdif.JPG

The problem happens when, for example, I use different charts (blue + pink). Image below:

chartdifblue.JPGRegards,

Leonardo

It looked alright in this picture, can't tell how charts in above would affect the timeseries chart.  If it's really the case, you can create a case to report bug.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

Have you found a solution to the timeseries chart responsiveness issue?  Did you open a case? If needed, I would be happy to open the case on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags