cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Time series chart usage issue

muzzammil
11-Garnet

Time series chart usage issue

The application that is being developed is having some problem viz.., when i hover over the time series chart data points, the application shakes frequently. It would be helpful if someone could give inputs on this.

6 REPLIES 6
wcui
14-Alexandrite
(To:muzzammil)

Hi, muzzammil

Please share screen short or a video to better understand your issue.

Besides, please reply below questions

1. What is your ThingWrox version? Have you performed any upgrade before this issue?

2.ThingWorx supply "TimeSeriesChart" and "TimeSeriesChart V2", 2 different widgets. The former is included with ThingWrox installation, the "V2" needs to import extension "Custom Chart Widgets". Which one are you exactly using?

3.Is the mashup newly created on your ThingWorx instance, or it was imported from other ThingWorx instance?

4.Have you tried other browers? Basically, Thingworx mashup support latest version of IE/Chrome/FF/Safari/Edge.

muzzammil
11-Garnet
(To:wcui)

* I'm using 8.3+ Thingworx version and no upgrades have been made.

* I'm using default Time series chart but, I've also imported that custom charts widgets and used that yet due to some reasons, I'm going for default Time series chart.

* The mashup was newly created on my Thingworx instance and it was not imported from other Thingworx instance.

* I'm using the latest version of chrome and thus, this couldn't be my browser's problem.

wcui
14-Alexandrite

Can you export mashup and related things?

Export can be performed from menu<Import/Export -> Export to file ->choose XML format>.

muzzammil
11-Garnet

U mean to say that i should go for exporting those mashups and delete those entities and re-import them again and see if the issue exists? or should i go for exporting them to some other composer and see for the error? and how does the export resolve the issues?

wcui
14-Alexandrite

I mean please export mashup/thing so I can import and then test on my thingworx instance.

if reproduced, I will go on checking the reason.

If not reproduced, it might caused by factors of OS or browser etc.

muzzammil
11-Garnet

Since this is an industry project, i'm not allowed to expose anything out to any person. So, kindly understand my situation and tell me if there is something i could do to resolve the issue.

Top Tags